The House of Yahweh explains …
Yes, the Scriptures speak of more than one Sabbath. Those who want to know Yahweh must observe these days.
Let us first read of Yahweh’s Weekly Seventh day Sabbath
13 Speak also to the children of Israyl, saying; Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for they are a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am Yahweh Who sanctifies you, and makes you holy.
14 You shall keep the Sabbath, therefore, for it is Holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any of his own work on that day, that person shall be cut off from among his people.
15 For six days work shall be done, but the Seventh Day is the Sabbath of Rest, Holy to Yahweh. Whoever does any of his own work on the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
16 Therefore the children of Israyl shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual Covenant.
17 It is a sign between Me and the children of Israyl forever, for in six days Yahweh made the heavens and the earth, and on the Seventh Day He rested and was refreshed.
- The first thing I want you to be aware of absolutely is that keeping Yahweh’s Sabbaths (plural) is a sign between you and Yahweh.
- Keeping Yahweh’s Sabbaths is the Mark of Yahweh, the sign that you belong to Him.
- The second thing I want you to be aware of is that when you keep all of Yahweh’s Sabbaths, which includes Yahweh’s Feast Day Sabbaths, then you have the understanding to know the Will of Yahweh.
Not only are we to keep Yahweh’s Seventh Day Sabbath, we are also to keep His Feast Day Sabbaths.
Satan has a very special reason for hating the Feasts of Yahweh so very much…
- Yahweh’s Holy Days during His Ordained Feasts are called Sabbath Days.
- If you observe Yahweh’s Sabbaths, then that is a sign that you belong to Yahweh, and not to Satan.
Satan’s influence has caused this whole deceived world to reject Yahweh’s Sabbaths in order to observe the pagan celebrations of this world, therefore this whole deceived world belongs to Satan.
The word translated sign in Exodus 31:13, Exodus 13:9, Yechetzqyah 20:12 and in Yechetzqyah 20:20, is the Hebrew word owth, word #226 in Strong’s Hebrew Dictionary and means: evidence, mark, sign, token.
- When one obeys Yahweh’s Laws, and observes His Ordinances, which govern His Feasts, doing every Word that proceeds from Yahweh’s Mouth, this person is marked by Yahweh as belonging to Him.
- Yahweh’s Mark is in this person’s forehead because this person’s mind is upon Yahweh and His every Word.
- Yahweh’s Mark is also in this person’s hands because this person’s hands cease from doing his own work on Yahweh’s Sabbaths.
- Yahweh’s Mark is the sign upon one’s hands and a remembrance between one’s eyes.
In the same context, when a person obeys Satan, by rebelling against Yahweh in any way, that person is also marked as belonging to Satan. We are told plainly that we are servants to whom we obey.
Do you not know that to whom you yield yourselves as servants to obey, his servants you are whom you obey whether of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to Righteousness?
When a person obeys Satan, that person is also marked in the hand and in the forehead. Those who obey Satan definitely do not have Yahweh and His Laws on their minds, nor do they stop doing their own work on Yahweh’s Sabbaths.
To read this newsletter: http://www.yahweh.com/htmls/8-2013-Newsletter.html